Saturday, December 11, 2010

Humbled, Greatful but Rough

This week has been a rough week and I knew that it would be last sunday....we had so much going on this week and I knew I would be up late for much of the week and when I say late I mean I was up past 1am for 4 of the 6 nights this last week. And when you are short on sleep you are so much more emotional and can cry at the drop of a hat (at least I am). Crue had a science project a book report project and a 18 chapter to finish to get his AR points all by wedensday night so that played a huge part in my lack of sleep and on top of that we had to finish Bob's second step in the process of his border patrol application.....which was over 80 pages long. It took us 2 night of staying up late to finish that but we got it done and sent in. Yeah! Now it is hurry up and wait, which stinks. We really need Bob to get this job and we feel good about how it's been going so far and feel that Heavenly Father has heard our prayers, and at the same time it is so hard to be struggling like we are financaily right now.....but I am so humbled and greatful for all the support we have gotten from so many and don't know how we could ever repay all the help we are recieving. I am just so thankful for my Heavenly Father and I know he is walking with us through this time and will never leave us if we just have faith in him....and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment